- Learning to drink coffee
- Ranting about how stupid None-Fungible-Tokens are in the crypto-space
- Escaping from google
- Worrying about cops guarding statues more than they guard people
- Reading Media Lens’s review of Peter Oborne’s book
- Updating you on coffee drinking
- Listening to someone chat with AI-engine GPT-3
- Playing an online gig with my band
- Defending Richard Stallman
- Ranting about Facebook notifications becoming even less useful as you use it less
It’s about the mitochondria in every cell of your body, the strange set of circumstances which led them to exist after being absorbed by a larger cell, and the way that symbiosis created every living being you can think of.
How their metabolism determines our life, and aging and death.
Really excellent book.
Preacher on amazon is amazing. Best TV I’ve seen in years. Terrible powers, terrible people, cartoon violence, metaphysical themes with comicbook framing and cowboy aesthetic.