- My band played an online gig
which went okay, though sending to Youtube failed. So you had to be there.
- I failed at watching BBCQT because it’s too terrible
- I noticed the media studiously not noticing things about Julian Assange.
- I published the email-list manager app for nextcloud I’ve been working on
- I had a second dose of a vaccination
- I ranted about search results-pages being terrible
- There was a ten minute power cut which killed my CPU fan
Thus leaving me writing this on a tiny palmtop machine.
Been reading Lifespan by David Sinclair, subtitled “The Revolutionary Science Of Why we age and why we don’t have to”.
Lots of descriptions of technologies maybe coming in time to stop today’s children having to grow old after they grow up, or even maybe reverse aging in people old today.
Also advice on how to live long enough to see that.
So advice for today is basically intermittent fasting, exercise, calorie restriction, and eating healthy. Not so revolutionary there. Possibly nicotinamide mononucleotide supplements to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide availability and so improve electron transport in your cells. Will they put the natural colour back into my beard? I doubt it.
Been watching “This Is Us” on the streams
I usually like space ships and devious plotting by bad guys and laughter in my TV and this is very much not that.
It’s emotional and poignant and just about life, and good people living and supporting each other and dying and how everything in life overshadows everything else.
Well. In their lives anyway. Drama eh? Reality is more of a jumble I suspect.
It keeps making me be cry but I like it.
- FBI Fabrication Against Assange Falls Apart – Craig Murray
Julian Assange remains in prison as the lies told in court about him are exposed.
- There’s a Hole at the Bottom of Math
Youtube video: veritassium on Hilbert and Decideability and Godel and Turing.
- TRUE Limits Of Humanity – The Final Border We Will Never Cross
Youtube Video – Kurzgesagt on the cosmic horizon and the sad story of how it’s impossible to ever reach 99% of the universe we can currently see.
- Lena @ Things Of Interest
Hilarious and scary sci-fi short story in the form of an article on emulated brains leaked back through a time-tunnel from the future.