- I voted
- I edited audio together for a new cartoon
- The queens speech is terrifying
- My lava-lamp flipped me the bird, so I replied in kind
- I gushed about Max and Stacy
- I fell over playing VR
- I was invaded by magic drunken wasps
Amanda Palmer’s “Art Of Asking” is her autobiography and explanation of what art is and why it works and how to build a community of people always doing each other favors and passing on the gifts they are given forwards to others.
I’ve been wearing a nose-unplugger. An anti-plug to hold my nose apart so I can breathe through it even though I’m always full of snot and nasally inflamed. They may be making me hyper-aware of the emotional nostril-flares, but there were a lot of emotional nostril-flaires.
Yes, I cried sometimes.
Been watching “American Gods” on Amazon. It’s wild and confusing and violent and lovely. Never read the books but the show is really very good.